- Pressemitteilung BoxID 488083
Alfa Laval presents food processing solutions at Anuga
There are many things to consider when selecting thermal and other key processing solutions for food, dairy and beverage applications. Product and process parameters have significant implications for the overall process flow. The choice of e.g. heat exchanger is therefore critical for the quality of the end product and for optimum process efficiency and economy - not to mention demands on hygiene, equipment footprint plus energy and environmental aspects.
As a world leader in heating and cooling technology, Alfa Laval can offer the right thermal solution for every food, dairy and beverage application - even crystallization, condensing, and evaporation.
At Alfa Laval's stand no. A010 B019 in hall 06.1 experts are ready to advise manufacturers. Visitors will get the opportunity to see and hear more about the company's wide range of food and beverage processing solutions, including novelties as well as recently acquired products:
- FusionLine - a completely new invention in heat and cooling technology. FusionLine combines the open flow characteristics of tubular heat exchangers with the many benefits of plate heat exchangers such as energy efficiency, easy accessibility and an attractive investment level. Possible applications include heating and cooling of viscous products with particulates like prepared food, juices and soft drinks. The unique open flow characteristics are achieved by merging Alfa Laval's patented fusion-bonded cassettes with specially designed gaskets.
- Contherm® scraped-surface heat exchanger - Low shear option now available. For shear sensitive and particulate laden food and confectionary that are susceptible to degradation, Alfa Laval has developed a new optional low shear particulate rotor. It can be used in both new and existing Contherm units for heating, sterilization, cooling, slush-freezing, pasteurization, crystallization and phase change of viscous, heat sensitive, sticky or chunky products that are to be pumped. The new rotor is especially suited for products containing large particles (e.g. fruit and potato pieces), sauces, condiments, desserts, dressings, jelly confections or caramel.
- SterilOhm ohmic heat exchangers are based on a unique technology using electric current to ensure rapid, gentle and uniform "high temperature, short time" heating of pumpable food and beverages. It is especially useful for fast pasteurization and sterilization of products containing large particles, and where it is essential that the final product retains its nutritious values, colour, taste, size integrity and texture of the particles. Typical applications include yogurt fruit, jam, fruit and vegetables, fruit salads and soups, prepared foods like sauces and ready to-eat dishes, cheese sauce and liquid eggs.
- Viscoline tubular heat exchangers are designed to handle food processes in the most gentle manner with high thermal efficiency. Different types are available for heating, cooling, pasteurization, UHT treatment, heat regeneration and other heat transfer duties for a wide range of food products with high viscosity and/or that contain fibres and small particulates.
- Bag-in-box and drum fillers. Following Alfa Laval's acquisition of the Italian company Astepo in 2010, the company's product portfolio now also includes a range of aseptic, non-aseptic and ultra clean filling systems for bag-in-box and bag-in-drum packaging. Typical applications include ready-to-drink juices, dairy products, wine and water as well as viscous products containing particulates like fruit and vegetable concentrates, extracts and soups.
- Energy saving with plate evaporators. Food and beverage manufacturers get the opportunity to hear how they can significantly reduce energy consumption e.g. by using Alfa Laval's compact, flexible AlfaVap evaporators with heat recovery at the free DLG hosted Forum 4 on Energy Efficiency at Anuga FoodTec on March 27 at 16:05 in Conference Centre East.
For more information about Alfa Laval and our products and solutions for the food and beverage industry, please visit www.alfalaval.com/food.
Über Alfa Laval Mid Europe GmbH
Alfa Laval is a leading global provider of specialized products and engineering solutions based on its key technologies of heat transfer, separation and fluid handling.
The company's equipment, systems and services are dedicated to assisting customers in optimizing the performance of their processes. The solutions help them to heat, cool, separate and transport products in industries that produce food and beverages, chemicals and petrochemicals, pharmaceuticals, starch, sugar and ethanol.
Alfa Laval's products are also used in power plants, aboard ships, in the mechanical engineering industry, in the mining industry and for wastewater treatment, as well as for comfort climate and refrigeration applications.
Alfa Laval's worldwide organization works closely with customers in nearly 100 countries to help them stay ahead in the global arena.
Alfa Laval is listed on Nasdaq OMX, and, in 2011, posted annual sales of about SEK 28.6 billion (approx. 3.2 billion Euros). The company has today about 16,000 employees.
Diese Pressemitteilungen könnten Sie auch interessieren
Los avances en el ámbito de la tecnología de materiales hacen que los proveedores de herramientas de corte se vean obligados a suministrar herramientas capaces de...
Les recherches et développements réalisés dans la technologie des matériaux mettent les fournisseurs d'outils de coupe au défi constant de réaliser des outils capables...